Mmmmm The sweet smell of another research paper. This one, at least, is on something I like. This research paper which I am about 1/2 of the way done is going along so much more smoothly than other research papers have because well I got to pick my own topic. I have however had a hard time coming up with credible sources (evening using the MCC library) because my career field I am assuming is just not that publically known. I am also having a little trouble with the bibliography. I am not sure if we are suppose to just bring in the ones we are using or if we are suppose to explain why we are using them. To me if the title is Biomedical Engineering.. right there pretty much states why I am using it. I guess I just have not had to state why I am using a source in high school when we did most of our research papers so this is all very new to me.
On a much better note being almost half way done with my paper, and not really running into any problems is beginning to be a life saver for me. One of the reasons I picked Biomedical Engineering for my career is because Wayne State University has an awesome Biomedical Career field and also deals a lot with cancer. When all said and done I would love to do research with Cervical Cancer. I believe that it takes us kids, teenagers, and young adults to make a bright new future and to find the cure for horrible things such as cancer. I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am with their research paper (yes I know I am a weirdo) but research papers are a way of life in college so we might as well get use to them while we can. Research papers are not the enemy, but teachers that do not allow you to research your own topic very well might be the enemy and ours allowed us to pick what we wanted and that makes for a very happy Mott College student!!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
It's Research Time!!
Posted by danyloberry at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment