BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And the Plot Thickens!

This wedding is becoming much larger than I intentionally planned it to be that is for sure! I have been fighting over colors of the girls dresses and even down to the shoes. I had my Maid of Honor with me out shoe shopping a few days ago and I just can not find the perfect color for the girls that I want! This is all very frustrating and I just want it all to go away for a little bit! My soon to be husband is very lovely and helpful with the wedding, and without him I would be lost. He makes me breathe when things are getting to hard and sits me down when I need to take a break, without him I wouldn't be able to do this (for other than the obvious reasons). Oh yes! Back onto the shoe topic, I have found a website which I can make my very own shoes! Because I am not doing anything traditional in my wedding I have thought about not wearing high heels at all, and it would only be unfair if I made my girls wear high heels. I was thinking about wearing custom made Converse with our wedding date and colors involved. Now ladies (and gentleman) I have never planned a wedding and I have only been a part of one so I need your help! Is this a good idea or should I think of something different!! All of your input is soo much appreciated and well very much so needed!
Whether I like it or not this planning is only going to get harder and I am going to need to suck it up so I can finish planning my wonderful wedding! I am just glad I have people there to help me through this and see my points of views and even tell me when something I want is just not going to happen. I look forward to all of the help I can get and to the wedding!

0 comments: