BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Ups and Downs

The fall season is here, finally! driving up the west side of the state with all the pretty colors coming alive can not make a person more happy. Earlier this week I drove up to Glen Arbor for my sisters wedding and it was gorgeous. Seeing her stress lever sure puts a damper on my wedding plans though. Everything was crazy and she even stole some of my ideas for the wedding. I want to have cup cakes just like she did instead of a cake. I just do not like cake all that much and cup cakes are much less germinated. Up at the resort 4 weddings were going on. Saturday was a busy day for the wedding planners of The Homestead Resort. I talked a little bit with my sisters planner to get ideas for what flowers go good in the spring time. We have decided on Lilly's and Orchids, bot of which we can get in red and white. The color scheme is coming together very nicely and I am so very happy about it. Watching my sister stress out about the small things and the big things was very hard to watch knowing I was going to be going through that same dilemma in just a year and some few short months. I am nervous about being to stressed when the time comes like you could see my sister was but in the end it was all worth it. The temperature for the wedding was in the low 40s and we were on a beach. Talk about freezing our butts off. The wedding was very enjoyable and so was the dancing and the amazing DJ she hired. I am more than excited to finish planning my wedding although I could probably handle if the stress level was a little lower than hers was. Seeing a wedding in action shows me just how much planning I still have to do and I am nervous but it will all come together and I have faith everything will work out for the better.

0 comments: