I have been to many countries and many places that have brought great memories and many pictures but one place I would rather be and go more than any place in the world is Venice. Italy has always been on my top priorities to go, not only is it beautiful the food has got to be amazing! Christopher (CJ) and I have talked about going to Venice for our honeymoon. Last year we headed to Ireland with my family together and it was one of the best two weeks of my life. My family comes from a long running of Irish people so it was nice to see where I came from and where my families root have been for so long. CJ on the other hand comes from Italy and his roots for many years have been along the lines of Venice we believe so this is one of my major reasons for wanting to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment