BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Research Findings

During the process of my research paper I found out a lot about what I thought was going to be my future career, but since going through all of the things about my career I did not know, I have decided to change my major. I found out a lot about the schooling and how hard it was to find an intern job after you get out of high school. You can not start a career in this field without first interning some where. Also I found out that the Rehabilitation Engineers do not do much with the Engineering part, well at least not the females. Most of the males in this field are the ones that actually do the Engineering and it bothers me. I picked this field so I could be an engineer and still help the disabled as I planned But I do not see this happening. I have decided that I may go into something dealing with dental but I have not decided!!

0 comments: